Posted by பிரேமலதா மேல் மார்ச் 9, 2007
Symptoms include excessively, consistently and involuntarily being or having:
- easily distracted
- difficulty remaining seated when required
- difficulty awaiting turn in group situations
- difficulty following instructions
- difficulty in playing quietly
- often shift from one incomplete activity to another
- often interrupts others
- often engages in physically dangerous activities without considering the consequences.
Not everyone with ADHD has the same symptoms or the same degree of symptoms (impulsivity, hyperactivity and inattention).